Dr. Light and Staff
At Dr. Light’s office we recognize that your choice of physician is driven both by the doctor’s competency and personality. With ear, nose, and throat problems, you need an otolaryngologist who is experienced, understanding, and supportive. Dr. Light and his staff give patients this caring attitude each day. We work together as a team to ensure we are responsive to your needs and keep you informed about your health issues. We look forward to getting to know you.
Joshua P. Light, M.D.
Dr. Light is a double board certified physician in both Otolaryngology, as well as Sleep Medicine. Dr. Light received his ENT training at NYU Medical Center. His subspecialty focus includes medical and surgical treatment of ear disease, for which he received fellowship training at the Ear Research Foundation.
Dr. Light is also specialized in the area of Sinus and Allergy treatment, and is a nationally recognized expert in minimally invasive office techniques for managing chronic sinus problems with balloon dilation. He is a consultant on new medical devices for sinus surgery, and is a research investigator conducting clinical trials on an ongoing basis. In addition, Dr. Light has a second board certification in Sleep Medicine. This includes treatment of sleep disorders such as snoring, sleep apnea, and insomnia.
Dr. Light’s areas of expertise include:
- Balloon Sinuplasty and In-office Sinus Procedures
- Otology and Neurotology (disorders of the ear)
- Allergy Testing and Desensitization Shots
- Otosclerosis and Stapedectomy Surgery
- Hearing Loss, Dizziness, and Vertigo
- Management of Meniere’s Disease, Tinnitus, and Acoustic Neuromas
- Hearing Amplification Devices (Hearing Aids)
- Cochlear and other implantable hearing aid devices
- Chronic Sinusitis and Advanced Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Dr. Light has been in private practice in Palm Beach County since 2002. He is currently on staff at Boca Raton Community Hospital and Boca Raton Outpatient Surgery and Laser Center.