Dr. Light is a double board certified physician in Otolaryngology. Dr. Light received his ENT training at NYU Medical Center. His subspecialty focus includes the medical and surgical treatment of ear disease, for which he received fellowship training at the Ear Research Foundation.
Dr. Light specializes in the area of Sinus and Allergy treatment, and is a nationally recognized expert in minimally invasive office techniques for managing chronic sinus problems with balloon dilation. He is a consultant on new medical devices for sinus surgery, and is a research investigator conducting clinical trials ongoing. In addition, Dr. Light has a second board certification in Sleep Medicine. This includes treatment of sleep disorders such as snoring, sleep apnea, and insomnia.
Light ENT areas of expertise include:
- Balloon Sinuplasty and In-office Sinus Procedures
- Otology and Neurotology (disorders of the ear)
- Allergy Testing and Desensitization Shots
- Otosclerosis and Stapedectomy Surgery
- Hearing Loss, Dizziness, and Vertigo
- Management of Meniere’s Disease, Tinnitus, and Acoustic Neuromas
- Hearing Amplification Devices (Hearing Aids)
- Cochlear and other implantable hearing aid devices
- Chronic Sinusitis and Advanced Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Dr. Light has been in private practice in Palm Beach County since 2002. He is currently on staff at Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Boca Raton Outpatient Surgery and Laser Center.